This article is about ways to remove blackheads. Your teenage makes you go through a number of skin related problems. If you have oily skin then you might face numerous skin problems. Acne is the term which sheds a number of skin issues like blackheads, whiteheads, spots, zits and pimples. The specific types of dark acne are known as blackhead. Being darker in shade, they are referred as blackheads. They contain oxidized melanin and thus appear black. Basically, it is the skin condition that marks the clogging of the pores. When the skin starts to produce then such condition takes place. Black head are obviously not good looking and thus you should get rid of them as soon as possible.
Many a times you try different methods but the condition remains the same. If you are looking for some better ways to remove your blackheads then you are reading the right piece. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best ways to remove blackheads fast and naturally. Read the article and you will get know to a number of remedies to get rid of blackheads fast and naturally.
Causes of Blackheads:
The basic cause of blackhead is the over production of sebum by the skin. The production of sebum is a very natural process. There is nothing new. Sebum helps keep skin supple and hydrated. So the production of sebum is good, but the overproduction of sebum is not so good. It causes problems like blackheads. But the overproduction of sebum is not all by its own. There are various factors that trigger the overproduction of sebum and these factors are:
- Hormonal changes during puberty.
- Menstrual Periods
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal changes are the major cause for the occurrence of blackheads and thus people suffer with the problem of blackheads during puberty.
Remedies to Remove Blackheads
You might have tried a number of failed remedies for the treatment of blackheads. Also, you might have gone for the painful way of picking at blackheads. You can also go to the doctor but you know that it will affect your pocket very badly. But do you know that you can get rid of blackheads easily at home? There are different domestic ways that will help you treat blackheads fast at home. We are going to discuss some of the best remedies to remove blackheads. We are going to provide you different options and you can choose the ones you like.
1.) Baking Soda to Remove Blackheads
Baking soda is the remedy that has been used to treat many problems. It is widely known to remove blackheads. This is quick remedy that allow you to get rid of blackheads fast. Follow the given methods to use it:
- Take some baking soda in a bowl and add enough water to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, use it scrub your skin.
- Scrub in circular motion and then wash your face with a little cold water.
Note: You should not overuse baking soda as it is high in pH value and thus, it can dry your skin.
2.) Egg and Honey to Remove Blackheads
You can also go for egg and honey to get rid of black heads. Honey and eggs also have other benefits for skin. So, you can go for them without any doubt. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take an egg and separate the egg yolk from the egg white portion.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to the egg whites.
- Apply this all over your face, paying special attention to the area affected with blackheads.
- Allow the paste to sit for thirty minutes.
- Wash you face with warm water.
- It will remove black heads to a great extent.
- Also, your face will become clear glowing.
3.) Sugar and Honey to Remove Blackheads
You can also make a natural scrub by mixing sugar and honey. Both the ingredients go great together and help you get rid of blackheads. What you have to do is:
- Take two teaspoons of sugar in a bowl and enough honey to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, clean your face with your face wash and apply the paste on the affected area and scrub your face gently in circular motion.
- It will help remove the dead skin and will also make the blackheads to fall.
4.) Tomatoes to Remove Blackheads
You can also go for tomatoes to get rid of blackheads fast and easily. Clogging of the skin pores is one of the main reasons for blackheads. Tomatoes help de-clogging of the pores. Also, tomatoes are high in anti-septic properties.
- Mash a potato and extract its juice and the peels.
- Apply the two on the face and let it sit for almost three hours the blackheads completely and they will fall from the face.
5.) Lemon to Remove Blackheads
It is also one of the most amazing home remedies for blackheads treatment. Lemon are high in anti-oxidants and antiseptic properties. These properties help lemon to be among the most effective remedies blackheads. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Extract juice from a lemon and dilute it with. As it is acidic in nature, void using it straight.
- Also add a pinch of salt to the mixture. It will improve the effectiveness of the mixture.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave it with twenty minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- The combination of salt and lemon is the perfect combination to dry out the blackheads.
- Also, it will help you give a glowing skin.
- Take some lemon juice in a bowl and add enough sugar to make a paste.
- Keep mixing it till you find a thick paste like consistency.
- Use this mixture to scrub your nose and face.
- Lemon balances the roughness of sugar and sugar balances the acidic nature of lemon.
- Both the ingredients are amazing together.
6.) Oatmeal to Remove Blackheads
You can also opt for oatmeal to get rid of blackhead effectively. What you have to do is mix it with yoghurt to remove blackheads. Adding yoghurt will improve the efficiency of the mixture and you will be able to remove blackheads naturally. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take two teaspoon of oatmeal in a bowl and add three teaspoon of yoghurt to it.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil mix the ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and allow to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- Take tablespoon of oatmeal in a bowl and add enough tomato juice and honey to make a paste.
- What the paste is ready, apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for ten minutes and then wash off.
- Do it regularly for best results.
7.) Turmeric to Remove Blackheads
Turmeric can prove to be an effective remedy to get rid of blackheads easily at home. It is rich properties that are highly beneficial for skin. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take teaspoons of turmeric powder and add enough mint juice to make a paste.
- Apply it on the blackheads and allow it to dry on its own.
- Wash off the paste with normal water.
- Take equal amount of sandalwood and turmeric powder.
- Add enough milk to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the area with blackheads and leave for ten minutes.
- Wash the paste with affected are and you will see the difference.
8.) Caramel to Remove Blackheads
This delicious ingredient can also help you get rid of blackheads naturally at home. Caramel has a lot of skin benefits. It cleans dirt and opens the clogged pores. Using this ingredient to remove blackheads is easy and effective. What you have to do is:
- Before beginning with the process to use caramel to remove blackhead open pores with steam.
- Boil a pan of water and take your face over it.
- Dab your head with towel so that you collect all the steam.
- It will open your pores.
- Now, take some powdered caramel in your facial cleanser.
- Apply it on the area affected with blackheads and rub in circular motion.
- Focus on the areas that are mostly affected with blackheads.
- Wash your face with cold water and it will help open pores.
9.) Cinnamon to Remove Blackheads
There is another ingredient in your kitchen that would help you to get rid of blackheads fast and naturally. What you have to do is:
- Take has teaspoon of cinnamon in a bowl and enough honey to make a paste.
- Apply it on your affected area.
- Leave for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- It opens the pores and removes blackheads.
10.) Epsom Salt to Remove Blackheads
You can also try Epsom salt to clear blackheads from your skin. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take one teaspoon of Epsom salt in a bowl and a few drops of iodine and a little hot water,
- When the salt disintegrates, allow the mixture to cool.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Allow it to dry and then wipe with clean wet wash cloth.