This article is about ways to make your hair grow faster? Having long and beautiful hair is a dream of every girl. Whenever you go through a book, the beauty of a woman is often described with her long hair. Even the little girls are grown up watching the cartoons like Rapine. Thus, most of the women want to grow their hair long and strong. But, not all are blessed with long and dense hair. It doesn’t mean that you cannot get what you are not born with.
There are different remedies that one can go for in order to grow hair long. There are just simple tricks and tips that one can go for and make her hair long. In the article, we are going to discuss different tricks and tips that you would make you have longer hair. You have to try these simple tricks and remedies with whole heart and you will get the desired length of your hair. Read the article and learn about the best ways to make your hair grow faster.
Remedies to Make your hair Grow Faster:
Let us start with discussing different remedies to make your hair grow faster. There are a number of remedies that one can go for himself and stimulate the growth of hair. Here remedies are referred to the oil massages and other items that can be applied externally. External applications are the most trusted ones and people mostly chose to go for them. There are different hair care natural products that one can try to speed up hair growth naturally.
1.) Coconut Oil to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Coconut oil is one of the most popular and efficient remedies for long hair. It is high in properties that speed up the hair growth and give you naturally long hair. A head massage with coconut oil will do the job for you. What you have to do is:
- Heat some coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add a little lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and massage your head with it.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning, wash it off with regular shampoo.
- Do it two times a week.
- If you do not want to leave it overnight, you can also massage your head with coconut oil an hour before you take a shower.
- Repeat the process twice a week for best results.
2.) Castor Oil to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Castor oil is also one of the most effective remedies to get beautiful long hair. It is high in content that help it make one of the best remedies to make hair long. It is high in vitamin E and omega-9 fatty acids that promote hair growth. You can use it in two different ways:
- Take some castor oil in a bowl and add some carrier oil to it.
- You can go for any of the oil – coconut oil, olive or almond oil.
- Massage you head with the oil and leave for 45 minutes.
- Wash your head with regular shampoo.
- You can also go add some essential oil with castor oil.
3.) Eggs to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Eggs are high in number of contents that are helpful in stimulating the hair growth. They are high in protein, sulfur, iron, zinc, selenium and phosphorus that help a lot in making the hair grow longer. What you have to do is apply egg mask and on your hair. You can make it in two different ways:
- Whisk one egg in a bowl and four tablespoons of grape seed oil to it.
- Also add a few drops of lavender oil to it.
- Apply this mask evenly on the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for thirty minutes and then wash off with regular shampoo.
- Whisk two eggs and separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Beat the egg yolk nicely and two tablespoons of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave for twenty minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
4.) Milk to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Yes, you can also use milk in order to get longer hair. It is high in proteins that help a lot in growing hair. You have to use it with egg to get the best results. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Whisk an egg in a bowl and add a cup of milk to it.
- Add two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive to it.
- Also add half lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Apply it nicely on your scalp and leave for thirty minutes.
- Wash it off with regular shampoo.
5.) Onion Juice to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Onion juice is one of the most amazing remedies to make you hair grow long. It is a quite popular remedy to grow you hair long. It can be used in two different ways. What you have to do is:
- Take one onion, grate it and extract juice from it.
- Apply it on the scalp and leave for thirty minutes.
- Wash it off with regular shampoo.
- Extract some onion juice in a bowl and add some honey to it.
- Mix it well and apply on the scalp.
- Leave for some time and then wash off.
6.) Potato Juice to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Potato juice is also high in ingredients that help a lot in making hair grow longer. It has various other benefits as well. Potato juice helps make hair grow, adds shine to hair and keeps scalp healthy. It is also helpful in restoring grey hair. What you have to do is apply some potato juice on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and leave for half an hour. Wash it off with regular shampoo. You can use it in another way as well. What you have to do is:
- Grate three potatoes and extract juice from it.
- Collect the juice in a bowl and add one egg to it.
- Also add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- Mix it well and apply it on your hair.
- Leave for half an hour and wash off.
7.) Aloe Vera to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
You can also use Aloe Vera gel to stimulate hair growth. It is high in contents that do a lot in stimulation the growth of hair. It also controls dandruff and also adds shine to hair. You can simply drink a glass of fresh Aloe Vera juice daily. You can also apply it externally. What you have to do is:
- Take fresh Aloe Vera leaf and scoop it to extract gel from it.
- Collect the gel in a bowl and add a little lemon juice to it.
- Leave for twenty minutes and then wash off with regular shampoo.
- Take some fresh Aloe Vera gel in a bowl and add equal amount of coconut oil to it.
- Apply it on your hair and leave for half an hour.
- Wash it with your regular shampoo.
8.) Vitamin Supplements to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
You can also go for vitamin supplements in order to grow your hair longer. You hair require essential vitamins to help grow hair long. The best way to get those vitamins is to eat healthy. But, when you are still not getting sufficient amount of vitamins then you can surely go for the supplements. You can go for vitamin supplements like kelp, fish oil, folic acid, flaxseed oil, ginseng, saw palmetto and other. Folic acid and biotin are the ones that promote hair growth. So, you can start taking these B-complex supplements and get long hair. Ask your doctor to suggest you the dosages.
9.) Eat Healthy to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Eating healthy is also one of the most important things to do in order to make your hair grow. Going for a healthy diet allows you to stay healthy. It also ensures the supply of required nutrients and vitamins to your body. Thus you should consume a healthy diet stimulate the hair growth through that. What you have to do is go for foods high in iron, copper, zinc, selenium, magnesium and vitamin A, B, C and E. You should pay special attention to the food high in Vitamin B complex. This is one of the most important ones to make your hair grow faster.
10.) Drink Water to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Keeping your body hydrated is also an important part of making your body fit and fine. Your hair also require a well hydrated body and scalp to grow. When you drink water and keep your body and scalp nourished then you hair get nourishment. This leads to the growth of hair. So, you should drink at least three liters of water every day. This will help keep your body hydrated. Also, drinking and more and more water also ensures the removal of toxins from the body. You should also drink juice in place of water. You try different fruit and vegetable juice. This will also provide nutrients to your body.
Other Ways to Make Your Hair Grow Faster:
In the above part of the article we discussed different remedies for hair growth. These are the simple remedies that you can try for yourself. But, apart from these remedies there are simple tricks and tips that you can follow and make your hair longer fast. These tips and tricks are really important to make hair grow. These are as important as remedies as they are complementary to each other. Along with going for the above mentioned remedies, you can try these tips and tricks and stimulate the hair growth process.
1.) Avoid Styling to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Styling your hair is one of the most main causes of hair damage and hair fall. When you expose your hair to straightener or curler, you bring your hair in close contact to heat. Exposing your hair to heat means inviting different hair issues like hair damage, breakage and split ends. This not only pushes you to cut your hair but also make the roots of your hair week. When the roots of your hair are week, they tend to fall and the growth gets hampered. Thus, you should avoid styling as much as possible.
3.) Wash them Less Often to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
You should also avoid washing your hair too much. It weakens the roots of your hair and thus your scalp looses the strands. Washing them again and again make them prone to fall. Thus, you should use them no more than twice a week. Also, you should use cold water to wash your hair. Avoid warm hair completely.
2.) Proper Sleep to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Getting proper sleep is one solution to a number of problems. When you are asleep your body is relaxed and thus it prepares itself for proper functioning. While you are sleeping, you body regulates melatonin and cortisol levels. Both are required for hair growth. So, sleep for 7-8 hours daily.
3.) Avoid Stress to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Stress is one of the major causes of hair loss. Thus, you should stay from stress as much as possible. You can listen to music and adopt some habit that you cherish the most. You can also try sport or activities like dancing.
The best way to avoid is to go for yoga. It is really great at relaxing mind and giving you stress free life. You can also try meditation for the purpose.
5.) Let them Flow to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
This is a very common thing that every woman should know about. You should always allow your hair to flow. Tying them can make them prone to breakage and you may start to lose strand. Leave them untied as long as possible. You can cover it with a scarf when you go out. It will protect hair from exposure to sun and pollution.