This article is about ways to get rid of dark circles. Dark circles are the discoloration under eyes. It is also referred as shadows or dark rings. These are no serious issue but can seriously impact your beauty. It can make you look unhealthy, tired, exhausted and older. Age doesn’t affect these dark circles. People of any age can suffer with dark circles. Both men and women are prone to this problem. There are different reasons that cause dark circles. Dark circles become so irritating that people want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. Different people suggest you different ways but will they really work. Well, there are a number of ways that one can go for in order to get rid of dark circles. These ways are easy and can be used to get rid of dark circles fast and naturally. Read the article and learn about different ways to treat dark circles.
Causes of Dark Circles:
- Here are the main causes that can cause dark circles:
- Lack of sleep
- Working in front of computer for long
- Dry skin
- Prolong crying
- Long illness
- Unhealthy diet
Ways to Get Rid of Dark Circles:
Now we are going to discuss different ways to get rid of dark circles fast and naturally. Dark circles are no big issue and there are different ways that one can go for in order to get rid of these dark circles. These ways are natural and thus you can use them without the fear of harming your skin. These remedies are simple and will support your budget as well. Read the article and learn about different effective ways to cure dark circles:
1.) Almond Oil to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Almond is known to do wonders for skin. It is high in vitamin E that works like a charm for your skin. And, because of this content of almond oil, it becomes one of the most useful remedies for dark circles treatment. Using it regular will surely you help you with the problem. Follow the given ways to use it:
- Before going to bed, massage the area under your eyes with almond oil.
- Massage it well and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash the area with cold water.
- Keep repeating the process until they disappear.
2.) Tomato to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Tomato is known to give skin a lighter shade. It is high in bleaching properties and thus helps in reducing the dark circles. You can use it both internally and externally. To use it internally, simply drink a glass of tomato juice with some salt, mint leaves and lemon juice. Drink it fresh. Do not save it for future. Drink this twice a day for best results. Drink it for a week and you will get the positive results. To apply it externally, follow the given steps:
- In a bowl, take teaspoon of tomato juice and add half lemon juice.
- Mix it well and apply on the affected area.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash off with water.
- Repeat this process twice a day and you are going to get positive results for sure.
3.) Potato to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Just like tomato, potato also has bleaching properties. It helps in making the skin lighter and also helps treat puffiness caused around the eyes. The simplest way to use is just by rubbing thick slices of potato on the affected area. The bleaching properties of potato will fade away dark circles. You can go for the other way as well:
- Grate one large potato and squeeze to extract juice.
- Collect the juice in a bowl and use a cotton ball to apply the juice on the affected area.
- Apply it nicely on dark circles and eyelids.
- Let the juice get absorbed by the skin for fifteen minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
4.) Rose Water to Get Rid of Dark Circles
This is another effective remedy that one can go for in order to treat dark circles. It is high in ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and gives to it a glow. Also, it leaves soothing effects on your skin. It has mild astringent qualities and thus works as a great skin toner. What you have to do:
- Take some rosewater in a bowl and soak cotton eye pads in it.
- Put it on the affected area and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Repeat it twice a day for best results.
5.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Dark Circles
It is one of the most popular remedies for dark circles treatment. It has mild astringent properties that make it an awesome remedy for dark circles treatment. In addition to it has refreshing and soothing effects. This is the remedy that has been used for a very to treat dark circles. What you have to do is:
- Take a cucumber kept in refrigerator for thirty minutes.
- Place these slices on your eyes and relax for ten minutes.
- Repeat the process for a week and you will see the difference.
- Extract juice from a cucumber.
- Add one tablespoon of cucumber juice with equal amount of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and apply it on the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Allow your skin to soak this juice for fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Do it once a day for a week and see the difference.
6.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Lemon juice is one of the most effective remedies for dark circles treatment. It is known for its bleaching properties that make it and amazing remedy to lighten skin tone. It is also high in vitamin C that works effectively on dark circles. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take some tomato puree in a bowl and add one tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and make a thick paste.
- Also add half teaspoon of gram flour and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply it on the affected area and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Repeat the process thrice a day for best days.
- Take some lemon juice in a bowl and use a cotton ball to apply it on your dark circles.
- Leave for ten minutes and allow your skin to soak it.
- Repeat the process daily for a few weeks.
- Note: Avoid using lemon juice if it causes some burning sensations.
7.) Tea Bags to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Black tea bags area also among the most useful remedies for dark circles treatment. It is high in caffeine and antioxidants that are beneficial for fighting dark circles. Tea bags not only treats dark circles, but also helps you get rid of puffiness or bags under eyes by reducing fluid retention and shrinking blood vessels. It has tannins that reduce discoloration and swelling. Follow the steps to use it:
- Dip two black tea bags in cup of hot water. You can also use green tea bags.
- Keep the bags in the refrigeration for half an hour.
- Leave for fifteen minutes and allow your skin to soak it.
- Wash it with cool water and repeat it daily for best results.
Note: Be careful while using it.
8.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Coconut oil is known to fade away scars and marks. It is a natural remedy to reduce dark circles. Coconut oil has moisturizing quality and thus helps you get a smooth and shiny skin. It treats fine lines and wrinkles as well. Follow the given ways to use it:
- Take some extra-virgin coconut oil and use it to massage the area under your eyes.
- Let the skin soak for a few hours and wash it.
- Repeat it thrice a day for about a few months until you get the desired results.
9.) Cold Compress to Get Rid of Dark Circles
You can also go for cold compress in order to get rid of dark circles fast and naturally. It constricts blood vessels and helps in reducing puffiness under eyes. It can also be used to treat dark circles. You need to use cold milk for the purpose:
- Take some cold milk in a bowl and soak a cotton cloth in it.
- Place it on your eyes and leave for several minutes.
- Take a cotton cloth and place a few ice cubes in it.
- Wrap the ice cubes well and apply on the affected area for several minutes.
- Repeat it daily for best results.
10.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Dark Circles
You can also go for turmeric in order to reduce dark circles. This is one of the most effective remedies for dark circles treatment. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a teaspoon of turmeric and mix some pineapple juice to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your dark circles.
- Leave it for ten minutes and then wipe it away with soft and damp cloth.
- Repeat it daily for best results.