This article is about ways to get rid of warts. Warts are the kind of blisters that are bigger in shape. They can appear anywhere on the skin. But, most commonly, they occur on hands and feet. They are mostly grown single but they can sometime appear in cluster. They have a rougher skin surface and often have a black spot that is visible in the middle of the warts. Warts are contagious and thus needed to be treated fast. Wart can be really irritating and embarrassing at times. If they are on hand, then they seriously going to embarrass you at times. Warts can take months to go. But, there are different remedies for warts treatment that would help you get rid of warts fast and naturally.
If you are also looking for ways to treat warts then you are reading the right article. In this article, we are going to discuss different ways that would help you get rid of warts. Read the article and learn about the best remedies to treat warts.
Causes of Warts:
Basically there are three types of warts – common warts, flat wart and planter warts. No matter what kind of wart it is, the cause for all is the same. It is the virus known as the human papillomavirus (HPV) that causes warts.
The worst thing about the warts is that the virus causing warts can be easily picked from someone and thus it spreads faster. Thus you are advised to stay away from the person having warts.
Ways to Get Rid of Warts:
Getting rid of warts can be really tricky and annoying. As said above, warts can take months to leave. They are contagious and embarrassing and thus it becomes really important to get rid of them as fast as possible. There are different remedies that you can go for in order to get rid of these unwanted warts on skin. You can simply go for some very simple and effective home remedies for warts treatment. These remedies are easily available and are very easy to use. You just have to follow the ways they are described below and you will be able to get rid of warts fast and naturally. Here are different remedies for warts treatment.
1.) Garlic to Get Rid of Warts
Garlic is one of the most effective remedies for warts treatment. This is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin and health related problems. It is high in antibacterial properties that help cure wart fast. Along with that, garlic is also high in antiviral and antifungal properties that help get rid of infections fast. It can be used in different ways:
- Crush one garlic clove well and apply it all over the affected area.
- Cover the area with the bandage and leave it for twenty minutes.
- After twenty minutes, wash off the area thoroughly with water.
- Repeating the process twice daily for a week will give you the desired results.
- The above mentioned properties will make the warts to shrink and it will fall. If the wart is large then it may take time to leave.
2.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Warts
Castor oil is also one of the most effective and easily available remedies for warts treatment. If the oil is pure cold-pressed then it has the potential to cure various skin disorders and warts is among them. Castor oil is famous for its content ricinoleic acid. This content is known to posses the qualities that help get rid of inflammation. It is also high in antibacterial properties. It works best on flat warts, as they are small in size. The simplest way to use it is to apply it on the affected area several times a day. You have to make sure that the oil covers the affected area completely. What you have to do is apply the remedy daily until you don’t see positive results. You can go for the other way as well:
- Take some castor oil a bowl and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply it on the affected area and cover it with a bandage.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning, clean the area properly.
- Now soak the affected are in warm water for a few minutes.
- Then clean the area with pumice stone.
- Repeating the process on a daily basis will shrink the wart and it will fall off.
3.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Warts
Apple cider vinegar has been used to treat a number of skin and health related problems. Being high in antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties, it helps treating skin problem like warts. You can follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and use it to clean the affected area.
- Cover the area bandage and leave it as it is.
- Keep repeating this remedy for week until you get the positive.
- It will first shrink and then it will vanish.
4.) Basil Leaves to Get Rid of Warts
Basil leave are known for its anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial properties that help cure warts fast and naturally at home. It has been used to cure many skin problem, but follow the given steps to use it to treat warts:
- Crush some fresh basil leaves and apply on the affected area.
- Cover it well with a bandage and leave it as it is.
- Keep repeating the process daily for best results.
5.) Vitamin C to Get Rid of Warts
It is acidic in nature and thus it will help a lot in getting rid of warts. It is highly effective at fighting off the virus causing warts. You have to use the vitamin C tablets for the purpose. What you can do is:
- Take three vitamin C tablets in a bowl and crush it well.
- Add enough water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and cover with a bandage.
- Leave it as it is and repeat the process daily.
6.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Warts
Baking soda is another amazing remedy that can be used to get rid of warts fast and naturally. It is high in antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and thus helps fight off the virus causing warts. What you have to do is:
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda with white vinegar and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the warts twice day.
- Mix castor oil with baking soda and make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and cover with a bandage and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash the area with water.
- Repeat the process daily and you will see the difference soon.
7.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Warts
Tea tree oil is the remedy that is highly recommended for warts treatment. It has antiviral properties that make it a perfect ingredient to cure warts fast at home. As soon as the skin absorbs the oil, it starts fighting the virus. What you have to do is:
- Take some tea tree oil in a bowl and dilute it with water. You can also dilute it with Aloe Vera gel.
- Now use this diluted oil to apply on the affected area on a daily basis.
- Note: Never use it straight as it is strong in nature.
8.) Hot Water Soak to Get Rid of Warts
This is one of the most successful remedies for warts treatment. Hot water soak helps soften the affected are and thus it becomes easy to get healed. This remedy is best in case you have warts on your foot. You can also go for plain hot water but you can also increase the efficiency of water by adding some vinegar of Epsom salt. Make sure that the water is not too hot and before beginning with the remedy, you can slough the area with pumice stone.
9.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Warts
Ale Vera gel is high in anti-inflammatory properties and thus can prove to be really helpful at treating warts. What you have to do is:
- Apply some fresh Aloe Vera gel (extracted from the plants) on the affected area and cover with a bandage.
- Do it twice day for best results.
10.) Banana Peel to Get Rid of Warts
You can also go for banana peel to cure warts fast and naturally. It is high in antioxidant properties and thus can be highly effective in treating warts successfully. Banana peel contains some chemical and oils that help dissolve the warts. Also, it strengthens the immune system to fight off the virus causing it. You simply rub a slice of banana on the warts for several times a day. What else you can do is:
- Cut a piece of banana peel and cover the wart with it.
- Tape the area well and cover with a banana peel.
- Also, you are advised to go for green banana peel rather than going for ripe banana peel.