This article is about ways to get rid of pimples. Pimples are among the most degusting things that happen to face. They are not only ugly but they can also make your scratch your face with irritation and itchiness. Pimples are most common on face and they are highly annoying and irritating. They can also occur on shoulder, neck and back. They are caused due to the over production of oil by the skin and thus people who have oily skin are more prone to pimples. The condition can become so miserable that you avoid going among in people. People also get ready to spend bucks on the treatment. But, you really won’t like to spend much on these tiny annoying pimples.
There are a number of remedies that you can try at home and get rid of these pimples fast and naturally. In this article, we will let you know some of the most amazing and effective ways to get rid of pimples. The methods that we would discuss are simple and just require your simple efforts. With highly effective home remedies, we will discuss various other ways to get rid of pimples. Read the article and learn more about pimples.
Ways to Get Rid of Pimples:
What if you have your cousin’s wedding next and your face is covered pimples? You are not going to love this for sure. Pimples pop up all of a sudden. Your face was perfect when you went to be, but when you woke up, the pimple pop up. Pimples come with no notice but they are really stubborn and do not chose to go easily. But, it doesn’t mean that they are going to irritant you as long as they want. There are a number of remedies that you can go for in order to remove these pimples completely. Here we are going to discuss some of the most effective remedies for pimples treatment. These remedies are simple and can be used really effectively.
1.) Ice to Get Rid of Pimples
It is one of the most effective remedies for pimples treatment. Ice helps provide you great relief from the problem. Ice helps fight of the inflammation and gets you instant relief from the redness. It also helps improve the blood circulation and removes dirt from the skin. It is also useful at treating swelling. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take a few cubes of ice and wrap it in a cotton cloth.
- Apply it one the pimples and give the area cold compress till the ice cubes melts completely.
- Repeat it daily for best results.
2.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for tea tree oil in order to treat pimples. Tea tree oil has soothing properties that reduces inflammation and redness. It is great at drying out the pimples. In case you have sensitive skin, avoid this remedy.
- You can simply dip a cotton swab in tea tree oil and apply on the affected area.
- You will see the difference in one use only.
- Keep repeating the process until the pimple is gone completely.
- Take a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel in a bowl and add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix it well and apply one the affected area.
- Leave it for twenty minutes and wash off.
3.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also use toothpaste to get rid of pimples fast and naturally. The toothpaste that you use in the morning to brush your teeth, the same you can use to treat pimples. Make sure that you go for the white toothpaste. Avoid the gel one. What you have to do is:
- Take some toothpaste on your fingertip and apply on the pimple.
- Leave it overnight, in the morning, wash it off.
- You have a noticeable difference.
- You can also repeat the process in daytime.
4.) Lemon to Get Rid of Pimples
Lemon is also of the most effective remedies for pimples treatment. It is high in vitamin C and thus, does a lot at treating the pimples. It speeds up the healing process and dries out pimples fast. You have to go for the fresh lemon juice. Avoid bottles juice and preservatives and bottled juice completely. You can apply it in two ways. Simple way is to collect some lemon juice in a bowl and with the help of a cotton ball, apply on the affected area. Do it before going to bed, and in the morning, wash your face. What else you can do is:
- Collect some lemon juice in a bowl and add cinnamon powder.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the pimples and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash off with lukewarm water.
Note: This remedy is not suggested for people with sensitive skin.
5.) Garlic to Get Rid of Pimples
Garlic is the remedy that has been considered one of the best remedies for skin related problems. It is high in properties that help in treating the problem fast and naturally. Being possessed with sulfur content, it speeds up the healing process and provides you relief from the other symptoms. You can simple chew two garlic cloves daily. This purifies blood and relieves you from the problem. What else you can do is:
- Cut a garlic clove into two and rub one part on the pimple.
- Leave it for five minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process on a daily basis for best results.
6.) Steam to Get Rid of Pimples
Steam is also one of the most of the skin related issues like blackheads and whiteheads. It is highly effective at treating pimples. Steaming removes dirt and bacteria from the face by opening the clogged pores. What you have to do is:
- Take pan filled with water and bring it to bowl.
- Boil water for a few minutes and then bring the pan to a table.
- Take your face over the pan and allow you face to come in contact with the steam.
- Your pores will open and it will remove the dirt.
- Do it on a daily basis for best results.
7.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for baking soda in order to get rid of pimples fast and naturally. It is high in properties that speed up the healing process and provide you relief from the problem really fast. Baking soda is known to exfoliate skin and thus removes dead skin cells and dirt. It also removes excessive produced by the skin. You can follow the given steps to use it:
- In a bowl, take some baking soda.
- Add enough water to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply on the affected area.
- Leave for some time and wash with lukewarm water.
- Do it daily for best results.
8.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Pimples
Cucumber also has soothing and cooling effects that provide you great relief from the problem. It is high in potassium and vitamin A, C and E. You can use it two different ways:
- Slice a cucumber and soak it water for an hour.
- The nutrients will be transferred to water.
- You can drink this water or you can use it to wash your face.
- Grind one cucumber to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for fifteen minutes.
- After fifteen minutes, wash it off with normal water.
- Repeat the process daily until you get the positive results.
9.) Papaya to Get Rid of Pimples
Papaya has a lot of beauty benefits. You can make a papaya mask and get rid of pimples fast and naturally. It is high in properties that help with pimples treatment. It is high in vitamin A and enzymes that will provide you relief from inflammation and will give you soft and smooth skin. Follow the given ways to use it:
- Take papaya ripe papaya slice and mash it to make a paste.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on face and massage gently.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Take a papaya slice and extract juice from it.
- Apply the juice on the affected area and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do it daily for best results.
10.) Honey to Get Rid of Pimples
Honey is the remedy that has been used for a long to treat different skin related issues. It is high in antibacterial properties that help a lot in treating the pimples. What you have to do is:
- Apply some honey one face and leave for half an hour.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
11.) Cinnamon Powder to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for cinnamon powder in order to cure pimples. It is also high in properties that provide you great relief from the pimples. What you have to do is:
- Take some cinnamon powder in a bow.
- Add enough honey to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area and allow to dry on own.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
12.) Basil Leaves to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for basil leaves in order to treat pimples fast and naturally. Basil leaves are high in antibacterial properties and thus help treating the problem. What you have to do is:
- Grind some basil leave by adding a little water.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for some time and they wash off.
13.) Peppermint Leaves to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for peppermint leaves and you will be able to get rid of the problem fast and naturally. What you can do is:
- Crush some fresh peppermint leaves and extract juice from them.
- Apply this juice on the affected area and leave for ten minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water for best results.
14.) Orange to Get Rid of Pimples
Oranges are high in vitamin C and thus it can be used to treat the problem fast and naturally. What you have to do is:
- Wash your hands face carefully.
- Now gently rub the peel on the affected area.
- Extract some orange juice.
- With a cotton ball, apply the juice on the affected area.
- Leave it for some time and then wash off.
15.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Pimples
Aloe Vera gel is one of the most effective remedies for pimples treatment. This is the remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin related problems. You are advised to go for the fresh Aloe Vera juice. What you have to do is:
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two to extract the gel.
- Apply it on the affected area and wash off after 20 minutes.
Get Rid of Pimples with Medicated Treatment:
You can also go for medicated treatments to get rid of pimples. In order to cure pimples fast at home, you can go for some of the best medicated ways that we are going to discuss. These are no heavy doses of medicines. They are the mild ointments and cream that you can easily go for.
1.) Benzol Peroxide to Get Rid of Pimples
Benzol peroxide is something that you can use at home and treat those pimples fast. This ingredient is present in most of the acne-fighting creams and ointments. What you have to do is look for the creams and ointments that contain benzol peroxide in them. One you get it, apply it on the pimples twice a day. It will dry out the pimples by controlling the production of excessive oil by the skin. It will also kill the bacteria that make your pores clogged.
2.) Aspirin to Get Rid of Pimples
It is also one of the most effective ways to treat pimples. Aspirin has been used by many to treat acne. It has soothing effects and helps in drying out the pimples fast and naturally. It calms down the inflammation and also reduces swelling. Thus, it can be used to cure pimples fast. What you have to do is prepare an aspirin mask and use it to apply on your face. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- In a bowl add two tablespoons of water and soak two aspirin in it.
- Allow the aspirin to form a thick paste consistency.
- Apply that prepared paste on the affected area.
- Allow it to dry on its own.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
3.) Salicylic Acid to Get Rid of Pimples
Salicylic acid can also be used to treat problems like acne/pimples. This is something that dermatologists recommend commonly. This acid is known to dry out the extra oil produced by the skin and it can also kill the bacteria safely. Look for the ointments that contain this acid. Apply it on the pimple at least twice a day. You can also go for soaps that contain this acid. These soaps will help reduce pimples. It is easily available on the stores. You can use them every time you wash your face.
4.) Retinol to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for a retinol rich product that will help your get rid of acne/pimples fast at home. It is a type of vitamin A complex that is highly effective in drying out pimples and zits. But, it can go harsh on sensitive skin. Thus, you can ask your doctor to prescribe some over the counter product as well. What you have to do is apply this product daily unless you get the positive results. Make sure that you apply moisturizer when you are using this product. Retinol is likely to make your skin dry.
5.) Konjac Sponge to Get Rid of Pimples
You can also go for konjac sponge in order cure pimples. They are helpful in exfoliating skin. It not only exfoliated you skin, but is also helpful with skin cell turnover. Use this product on a daily basis and you will be able to get the results fast.
Above we discussed various remedies and medicated treatment that one can go for. But, in case you have oil skin and you are prone to pimples then you can surely try the methods that we are going to discuss. You can follow these simple methods daily and prevent pimples breakout.
- Keep your face clean. Wash it again and again and prevent the formation of extra oil by your skin.
- Shower often and wash your hair twice a week.
- Keep drinking water.
- Cover your face with scarf when you go out.
- When you go out, carry and umbrella and protect your skin from harmful sunrays.
- Do not use too much cosmetic.
- Wash your clothes frequently and keep them clean.
- Change your pillow covers at regular intervals.
- Wash your face before going to bed.
- East healthy and avoid oily foods.
- Take a proper sleep of eight hours.
- Avoid touching your face again and again.
- Exercise regularly or go for yoga.