This article is about ways to get rid of moles. Moles are harmless bumps on skin that are mostly dark in color. They can be problematic from the point of view that they may appear unattractive. Moles are actually the collection of melanocytes, cells that produce pigment called melanin. They are mostly black and brown in color and can some time be flesh colored. Moles appear by the age of 20 and 30 and be with you for your life. They are often known to enhance the beauty of a person. But, sometime, when they really appear bigger in size, they look unattractive and are needed to get rid of fast. Some become so irritated with their moles that they are ready to go for surgical treatment in order to get rid of them.
Well, there are a number of ways that one can go for in order to get rid of moles fast and naturally. To get rid of these unwanted moles at home you need to follow some of the remedies that we are going to discuss in this article. Read the article and learn about the best ways to get rid of them.
Types of Moles:
Before beginning with the remedies for moles removal, let us discuss types of moles that you might have. There are three common types of moles
- Dermal Melanocytic Naevi – Usually blue in color, they hardly protrude from the skin. They might have hair grown on them.
- Junctional Melanocytic Naevi – They are round shaped moles that lie flat against the skin. They can be black or brown in color.
- Compound Melanocytic Naevi – Protruding from the skin, they are light brown in color. They might also grow hair.
These are the common types of moles that people generally have. Here are some other types of moles that one might have but they are mostly uncommon.
- Blue Naevi – They appear dark blue in color.
- Halo Naevi – They are surrounded with pale circular ring.
- Dyplastic or Atypical Naevi (Clark Naevi) – The most typical type of moles are the biggest among all. They can flat or bump.
Causes of Development of Moles:
Melancytes are the skin cells distributed throughout the skin. When are grown in clusters, they form moles. Thus they have darker color. The development of moles is mainly caused due to hormonal changes. But there are other factors as well that lead to the formation of moles. They are:
Methods to Get Rid of Moles:
Moles can be really attractive and highly unattractive. You can praise the beautiful heroines with moles on their face. On the other hand, the bigger moles can really make the face appear unattractive. If you think that the mole on your body is not attractive at all and you should get rid of it as soon as possible then there different ways that you can follow to get rid of it. Here are some of the best ways that will remove moles from your body without having the need to go for the surgery.
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Moles
Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature and thus can be used to get rid of moles effectively. This is among the most popular remedies for moles removal. You can go for any of the two following ways:
- Wash the mole with lukewarm water.
- Scrape it with emery board and then rub apple cider vinegar until It turns white.
- Allow it to try on its own.
- Repeat the process several times a day for best results.
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply the ball on the mole and cover it with a bandage and leave overnight.
- Repeat the process daily for ten days for best results.
Note: You can apply petroleum jelly before starting the process. It will protect the skin.
2.) Garlic to Get Rid of Moles
Garlic is one of the most effective remedies for moles removal. It is high in enzymes that break down cluster of cells producing pigment. It also helps tighten the dark pigmentation. Follow the given steps to use it:
Crush a garlic clove and put it on the moles.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave overnight.
- Keep repeating it daily for a few days and you will see the difference.
Note: Garlic may cause a little irritation and redness.
3.) Castor Oil to Get Rid of Moles
It is also considered one of the most useful remedies to remove. Castor oil is discutient in nature and helps reduce the unusual bumps on the skin. It might take a lot of time but it will remove the mole naturally at home. What you have to do is:
- Take half aspirin, finely grounded in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of baking soda and add a few drops of castor oil to make a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the mole and leave for a few hours.
- Repeat the process twice a day for about a month for best results.
4.) Flaxseed Oil to Get Rid of Moles
Flaxseed oil can also be used effectively to get rid of moles. It makes the moles soft which makes it easier for mole to fall off. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take some finely grounded flax seeds and honey.
- Also add a few drops of flaxseed oil to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the mole and leave for almost an hour or two.
- Repeat the remedy for a few weeks.
5.) Pineapple Juice to Get Rid of Moles
You can also go for fresh pineapple juice to remove moles. It fades away the pigmentation, making the moles less noticeable. Make sure that you go for fresh juice only. Follow the given steps to use it against the moles:
- Take some fresh pineapple juice in a bowl and soak a cotton ball in it.
- Leave it overnight and allow to dry.
- Keep repeating it several times a day.
6.) Iodine to Get Rid of Moles
Iodine is another amazing remedy for moles removal. In fact, it is counted among the best remedies for moles removal. It is highly effective at skin tags as well. You can buy the tincture of iodine at any drug store. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Apply five per cent of iodine on the affected area after cleaning it well.
- If the mole if flat, you can rub it with emery board.
- Cover the area with the bandage overnight.
- Repeat the process for at least two weeks for best results.
Note: It can stain the skin but will remove the skin without scarring. It can leave the purple stain. You can avoid it by applying petroleum jelly around the skin.
7.) Grapefruit to Get Rid of Moles
Grapefruit can also be used effectively for moles removal. It is one of the most useful home remedies for moles removal. Simply apply a drop of grapefruit seed extract on the affected area and cover it with a bandage. Leave it for a few hours. Repeat it daily for a month. You can go for the other way as well:
- Mix ten parts of avocado oil with one part of grapefruit seed extract.
- Apply on the affected area and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Try this remedy daily until you get the positive results.
8.) Onion Juice to Get Rid of Moles
Onion juice is also high in components that help with the removal of moles. Being packed with acidic properties, it removes the moles fast. You can simply apply onion juice on the affected area with a cotton ball and leave for thirty minutes before washing it off. Repeat this at least twice daily for best results. What else you can do is:
- Mix together equal parts of onion juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on the affected skin and leave overnight.
- In morning wash it off with normal water.
- Repeat the process daily for a few days for best results.
9.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Moles
Aloe Vera is also used to remove moles fast and naturally. It works as a charm and help one get rid of moles by fading them away.
- Take a piece of Aloe Vera leaf and extract gel from it.
- Apply the gel on the affected skin and cover it with a bandage.
- Allow the skin to absorb it for a few hours.
- Repeat the process thrice a day for a month and you will get the positive results.
10.) Frankincense Essential Oil to Get Rid of Moles
You can also go for frankincense essential oil to remove moles from your skin. This is another useful remedy that one can go for to treat moles. It fades away the mole by removing the layers after layers. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Mix a teaspoon of frankincense essential with eight drops of olive oil.
- Mix it well and apply on the affected area and leave for a few hours.
- Repeat the process several times a day for best results.