This article is about ways to get rid of cellulite. Cellulite is a problem that affects about 85 per cent of women. Cellulite is the bulging of the skin cells through the outer layer of the skin. The areas that are mostly affected by cellulite are thighs, legs, stomach and buttocks. It makes the area appear dimples and rough. Getting rid of cellulite becomes important as it destroys the texture of the skin and also confines you to some particular clothes.
There are different skincare products that one can use and treat cellulite fast. But apart from that, there are simple remedies and treatments that you can go for in order to cure cellulite fast and naturally. Along with that you can go for simple changes in lifestyle and treat cellulite fast at home. In this article, we are going to discuss different remedies that will help you get rid of the problem. Read the article and you will get to learn different ways to get rid of cellulite.
Methods to Get Rid of Cellulite:
Now we are going to discuss different methods to cure free-floating cells that are deposited beneath the skin. Cellulite resembles orange peels and cottage cheese and thus it can prevent you from wearing the dress of your choice. The main causes behind the development of cellulite are hormones, unhealthy lifestyle and genetics. The worst thing about cellulite is that it tends to worsen with time and age. Cellulite is more common on thighs and thus others can notice it too. Here are some simple remedies that you can try in order to get rid of the problem.
1.) Dry Brushing to Get Rid of Cellulite
This is one of the most popular and effective remedies that one can go for in order to treat cellulite fast and naturally at home. The process works by improving the blood circulation. It also improves lymphatic drainage and also helps in removing the buildup of toxins. By performing all these functions, it helps remove the uneven appearance of the skin. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Make sure that the brush and your skin are both dry.
- Start brushing in the upward motion. Start from your feet to shoulder. Pay special attention to area that is mostly affected with cellulite. Keep the brush movement concentrated towards the heart and move from left to ride. It helps improve the blood circulation.
- Keep brushing the way told for five minutes.
- Take shower after that to remove impurities and dead skin cells.
- Repeat this process once for a month and you will notice the difference soon in your skin.
- Note: You should use the brush made with natural fibers.
2.) Exfoliate to Get Rid of Cellulite
Exfoliating skin is also an amazing way to remove cellulite from skin. It may be considered an important process in the effect of treating cellulite. Exfoliating your skin means removing dead cells from the skin. It makes the skin smoother and gives you a shinier skin. It also improves skin tone and texture of the skin.
- You can simply by a loofah from the market and use it to scrub your skin while you are taking a bath. This is one of the easiest and most effective ways to scrub your skin.
- Or you can also make scrub by mixing some sugar with coconut oil. This natural scrub will help you remove the dead skin cells and impurities. Take a shower after scrubbing the affected area.
- Repeating the process on a daily basis will give your results in a month.
3.) Coffee Grounds to Get Rid of Cellulite
In the above topic, we discussed the importance of exfoliating skin in order to treat cellulite. Here is the remedy that will help you exfoliate skin naturally at home. You can use it in two different ways;
- Take one-fourth cup of coffee grounds in a bowl and add two teaspoons of melted coconut oil to it.
- Also add three tablespoons of sugar and mix well together.
- Use this mixture to message the affected area for almost ten minutes.
- Wash the area with lukewarm water and repeat the process at least three times a week.
- Keep repeating till you get positive results.
- To use this mixture for future purposes, store it in a glass jar.
- Take some coffee grounds in a bowl and olive oil to it.
- Heat it in microwave for twenty seconds.
- Spread the mixture on the affected and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Leave for thirty minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
4.) Cayenne Pepper to Get Rid of Cellulite
Cayenne Pepper can also be used as one of the most effective remedies for cellulite treatment. It is known as the fat burning food and it has the potential to improve the blood circulation. It also boost metabolism. Also, consuming cayenne pepper helps remove toxins from the body which affects the appearance of cellulite directly. What you have to do is:
- Take two teaspoons of cayenne powder in glass of warm water and add one teaspoon of grated ginger to it.
- Add fresh lemon juice from one lemon to it and mix well.
- Drink this once daily for a month and you will get the desired results.
5.) Seaweed to Get Rid of Cellulite
Seaweed is known to improve the blood circulation and improves the texture of the skin. It is also helpful in removing the toxins from the skin. It is also known to reduce the appearance of cellulite. You can take a bath with this ingredient and get rid of the problem. What you have to do is add four sheets of seaweed to the bath tub filled with hot water. Soak yourself in water for twenty minutes. Do it twice a week for best results. What you have to do is:
- Take a bowl and add three tablespoons of ground seaweed to it.
- Add equal amount of sea salt and extra-virgin oil, one-fourth cup each.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil to it.
- Mix well and massage the affected area for ten minutes.
- Do it daily for a few weeks and you will see the difference.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Cellulite
Apple cider vinegar is a remedy that has been used to treat a number of skin and health related issues. Being high in contents like calcium, potassium and magnesium, apple cider vinegar is highly effective in treating cellulite. It is also known to flush out the toxins from the body. It helps you lose weight. The simplest way to use it is to add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water and drink twice daily. You can also use it in two other ways:
- To two parts of water, add one part of apple cider vinegar.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and massage the affected area with this solution.
- Leave for thirty minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
- Mix equal amount of apple cider vinegar and water and rub it on affected area.
- Wrap the area with a plastic sheet and give warm compress to the area with warm water.
- Wash the area with lukewarm water.
7.) Juniper Oil to Get Rid of Cellulite
Juniper oil can also be used to get rid of cellulite. It is can work as natural detox and can reduce cellulite. What you have to do is:
- Take one fourth cup of olive oil and add fifteen drops of juniper oil.
- Mix it well and apply on the affected area for ten minutes.
- Repeat it daily for best results.
8.) Walk to Get Rid of Cellulite
Walking is another effective way to get rid of the problem fast and naturally. Research has shown that cardio exercises do a lot in treating cellulite. What you have to do is walk for five kilometers per day. It will help you reduce weight and will also treat cellulites. You will notice the difference within a month.
9.) Green Clay to Get Rid of Cellulite
You can also go for green clay in order to cure cellulite fast and naturally. It improves the blood circulation and lymph circulation. It removes dead skin cells and fats. Green clay absorbs impurities and repair the connective tissues. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take half cup of green clay in a bowl and also add equal amount of seaweed.
- Also add a quarter cup of squeezed limed juice and three tablespoons of hot water.
- Add one tablespoon of organic honey and mix well.
- When the paste is ready apply it on the affected area and massage.
- Wrap the area with plastic wrap and leave for thirty minutes.
- Wash the area with lukewarm.
10.) Tangerine Oil to Get Rid of Cellulite
You can also go for tangerine oil to message the affected area. This will improve the blood circulation and will also break down fat pockets. This works as a natural detox as well. What you have to do is:
- Take one tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl and add a few drops of tangerine oil to it.
- Massage the affected area with the mixture for fifteen minutes.
- Avoid exposing the area to sunlight.
- Repeat the process daily for best results.
- You can simply add three drops of tangerine essential oil to glass of warm water.
- Drink this solution daily for best results.
Other Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite:
There are other ways that you can use to get rid of cellulite fast and naturally. These methods are the simple changes in lifestyle that you can adopt and get rid of the problem. Bringing simple changes in lifestyles will surely help you treat cellulite fast and at home. Apart from that, here are some simple foods that you can consume to cure cellulite. Some simple and effective ways to get rid of the problem are:
1.) Drink Water to Get Rid of Cellulite
Drinking water is also one of the most effective remedies that you can go for in order to treat cellulite. Drinking water is the key solution to treat a number of skin problems easily. This is one of the best simplest ways to remove toxins from the body. It keeps your body hydrated and brings a glow to the face. It keeps the skin healthy and improves the texture of the skin. Thus, you are advised to drink at least three liters of water daily. It will reduce the cellulite fast.
2.) Salmon to Get Rid of Cellulite
You can also go for salmon in order to treat cellulite. It is high in antioxidant and helps break down fat and cellulite. It is also high in omega-3 fatty acid that helps a lot in keeping the skin smooth. Salmon is also helps in reducing the inflammation and strengthens the skin tissues. It also reduces the toxins buildup in blood vessels and improves circulation.
What you can do is have for servings of salmon every week. You can go for roasted and baked salmon and it will promote the cellulite reduction.
3.) Healthy Fats to Get Rid of Cellulite
You can also go for healthy fats in order to get rid of the problem. You can go for food like olives, nuts, avocados, olive oil and fish. They contain omega-3 fatty acid that is high for skin content. These kinds of healthy fats improve the condition and avoid the problem.
4.) Eat Healthy to Get Rid of Cellulite
You should aim at eating healthy food. Go for diet that is filled with fruits and vegetables. You should go for fruits that have high water content. These fruits will help you keep your skin hydrated and it will reduce the cellulite fast.
You should also consume raw vegetables including green salad and broccoli. These vegetables are packed with antioxidants, nutrients and water and treat cellulite.
5.) Avoid Foods Promoting to Get Rid of Cellulite
There are foods that promote weight gain and cellulite production. Thus you are advised to avoid these foods and prevent the production of cellulite. Avoid the following foods for the purpose:
- Avoid fried foods like fried chicken, onion rings and French fries.
- You should also avoid potato chips, pretzels and cheese puffs.
- Also avoid salty foods, dip and dressings and canned soup.
- Also avoid candy, sugar, bakes foods and soda.
- Stay away from alcohol. Alcohol causes weight gain and cellulite production.