This article is about how to get rid of acne? Acne is skin related problem that mainly target the teenage people. Acne is ugly in appearance and the worst part is that it even hurts. It is not important everyone necessarily suffers with the problem of acne during their teenage. People with oily skin are more prone to this problem. When the skin produces more sebum than the normal then one suffers with the problem of acne. Consulting a doctor for such a problem can cost you a lot of money. But, there are a number of remedies that you can go for in order to cure acne well. There are a number of remedies that you can find in your kitchen and use them to treat acne.
Apart from them you can also reduce acne and prevent future outbreak with some of the lifestyle changes. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best remedies and other ways to get rid of acne fast and naturally.
Causes of Acne:
Mainly there is just one cause of acne and that is hormonal changes during the teenage. At the time of puberty, your body goes through a number of physical and mental changes. These changes are clearly visible on your face. In case you have sensitive skin, you are more prone to these unwanted skin problems. Basically, increase in hormone production triggers common acne. Both boys and girls produce high levels of androgens during puberty. Androgens are the male sex hormones that include testosterone and testosterone. These hormones indicate body to produce more sebum. The overproduction by the skin leads to the clogging of pores on your face, neck, nose, back and chest. Bacteria grow in the clogged pores and then arise the problem of acne.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne:
You might have wasted your money of different promising products. While there are some simple home remedies that you can go for in order to treat acne. Home remedies may sometimes be slow but they assure the result. Also, there are no side effects of natural remedies, unless you are allergic to something. The best part about going for the home remedies is that you have well idea about the ingredients used and they also do not impact your pocked much. Here are some of the remedies that you can go for to get rid of acne fast and naturally.
1.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Acne
It is one of the easiest and most effective remedies used to get rid of acne fast and naturally. You can use it in two different ways. What you have to do is:
- Extract some fresh lemon juice and apply on the acne.
- You might have some tingling sensations but it helps a lot with the swelling and inflammation.
- The best way to use it is just before going to the bed.
- Just clean your face with lemon before going go to the bed and apply some moisturizer.
- Make sure that you go for fresh lemon juice. Avoid using the packaged one.
- You can try the other way as well.
- Take some cinnamon powder in a bowl and add enough lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply it on the affected area and leave overnight.
- Wash it in the morning with lukewarm water.
- If you have sensitive skin, avoid using this remedy.
2.) Garlic to Get Rid of Acne
Garlic is rich in properties that help purify blood. Chewing 2-3 garlic cloves daily help purify blood and thus you get clear skin. This is one of the bets home remedies for acne. You can use it in two different ways:
- Extract juice from garlic by grinding them.
- Dilute the juice with water.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Crush two-three garlic cloves and soak them overnight in water.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Add some Aloe Vera gel to it and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on the affected skin.
3.) Honey to Get Rid of Acne
You can also go for honey in order to get rid of acne fast and naturally. This remedy is high in anti-bacterial properties and thus helps treating various skin problems. It fights of the bacteria that cause acne. It also possesses hydrating properties and thus helps keep skin healthier for longer. What you have to do is:
- Take some raw honey and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for some time.
- You can also allow your skin to soak honey overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with normal water.
4.) Steam to Get Rid of Acne
Steam is another effective way to get rid of acne fast and naturally. Acne is basically the result of clogged pores. Stem helps open your pores and allow them to breathe. Thus you can give steam to your face and open clogged pores. This will result in the opening of the pores and thus you will be able to get rid of acne completely. What you have to do is:
- Take a pan of water and boil it.
- Remove the pan from the heat and bring it table.
- Take your face over pan and allow your face to absorb steam.
- Dab your head with towel in order to absorb maximum amount of steam.
5.) Aspirin to Get Rid of Acne
Aspirin is also high in properties that will help you get rid of acne completely. It is rich in anti-bacterial properties and it also speeds up the healing process. Using aspirin to treat acne is easy. What you have to do is:
- Soak to aspirin in water.
- Mark the quantity of the water. It should be sufficient to dissolve the aspirin and making a thick paste.
- Apply it on the affected area and allow drying.
- Then wash off with cold water.
6.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Acne
Allow Vera gel is also one of the most wonderful remedies for acne treatment. It has cooling properties that help count cool down the burning sensations and also give your relief from pain and itchiness. Also, it is great at fighting off the inflammation and redness. What you have to do is:
- Take one Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two.
- Collect the gel in a bowl and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash with cold water.
7.) Ice to Get Rid of Acne
Ice is one of the most effective remedies to get rid of acne fast at home. It is also among the fastest remedies for acne treatment. It provides relief from the inflammation fast and also reduces swelling. Also, it provides you relief from the pain caused due to pimple. But you have to make sure that you are not using ice straight to the acne. What you have to do is:
- Take a cotton cloth and wrap four pieces of ice in it.
- Now apply it one the affected area till the ice melts completely.
- You will get instant relief from the inflammation and pain.
8.) Orange Peels to Get Rid of Acne
Orange peels are widely known to get glowing skin at home. You can also use it cure acne fast and naturally. Orange peels are high in vitamin C and thus they help clear acne fast. Follow the given steps to use orange peels to get rid of acne:
- Firstly, wash your face with warm water. Warm water helps open clogged pores.
- Now take an orange peel and rub it on the affected area.
- Keep changing the peel for every pimple as there is a risk of spreading of bacterial infection.
- Now, extract some orange juice in a bowl and use a cotton bowl to apple it on your face.
- Keep changing the cotton balls as it prevents the infection of bacteria.
- Wash your face with cold water.
9.) Banana Peel to Get Rid of Acne
You can also go for banana peel to get rid of acne completely. Banana peels are high in lutein that is a really powerful antioxidant. It is great at reducing inflammation and also treats the pimples completely. Follow the givens steps to use it:
- Take a banana peel and rub the inner wall of the banana peel on the pimples.
- It helps reduce uneasiness and redness.
- After applying the peel completely, wait for thirty minutes and then wash off.
10.) Basil to Get Rid of Acne
Basil plant has medicinal properties. It has been used to treat a number of health and skin related problems. The liquid extract from the leaves is highly beneficial and can be used to treat acne as well. Follow the given steps to use it:
- Take some basil leaves and soak them in warm water for twenty minutes.
- The liquid you now have possesses the extracts of basils.
- Now, before going to the bed, wash your face nicely with cleanser.
- Take the liquid extract of basils and apply it on your face using the cotton ball.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning, wash your face with normal water.
- You can see the difference immediately.
11.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Acne
You can also go for baking soda in order to get rid of acne fast and naturally at home. This is one of the most effective remedies for acne treatment. This is the remedy that works well on sensitive skin as well. It helps skin void dryness and goes great against the problems related to acne.
- Take two teaspoons of baking soda in a bowl and enough water to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the affected area.
- Allow it to dry for a couple of minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Apply moisturizer after washing off your face.
12.) Peppermint to Get Rid of Acne
You can also go for peppermint leaves to treat acne fast and naturally. It has cooling properties and it also has soothing effects. Being high in antiviral and antibacterial properties, peppermint combats the bacteria that lead to the outbreak of acne. Using it to cur acne is easy. What you have to do is:
- Crush the peppermint leaves well and extract juice from them.
- You can use a cotton ball to apply the juice on the area affected with acne.
- Leave it for ten minutes and then wash off with cold water.
13.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Acne
Cucumber is also one of the most efficient remedies for acne treatment. The best part cucumber is that it has cooling properties and thus helps a lot with the inflammation. Also, cucumber is high in vitamin E, A and C. The vitamins are great for skin and thus you can use them to cure acne. What you have to do is:
- Take one cucumber and slice it down.
- Soak these slices in water for sixty minutes. The qualities of cucumber that is vitamin A, chlorophyll and potassium will be transferred to the water.
- Strain the water and use it wash your face.
- Take a cucumber and grind it to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on your face.
- Allow it to sit for twenty minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- It will clean your face and will remove dirt from it.
14.) Papaya to Get Rid of Acne
Papaya is high in properties that help treat acne. It is great to help in removing the dead skin and also removes the oil from the face. Papaya has properties that treat inflammation. What you have to do is:
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Mash a slice of papaya in a paste like consistency.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it for twenty minutes and then wash off.
- If your skin becomes dry, apply moisturizer.
15.) Egg Whites to Get Rid of Acne
You can also go for egg whites in order to get rid of pimple overnight. The egg whites has properties that accelerate the healing process and thus help clean acne soon. What you have to do is:
- Take an egg and separate egg white from the yolk.
- Discard the yellow part and apply egg white on the affected area with your fingers.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning, wash off with lukewarm water.
Lifestyle Changes to Get Rid of Acne:
We discusses above various home remedies for acne treatment. Going for the home remedies alone is not a solution to the problem. You might also have to make some lifestyle changes to help treat acne and to accelerate the healing process. There are a number of changes that you are ignoring for long but you should consider in your lifestyle. These simple lifestyle changes not only helps get rid of acne but also prevent the future outbreak. Here are some of the most important lifestyle changes that you should make in order to get rid of acne fast and naturally.
1.) Exercise to Get Rid of Acne
Exercising is one of the best habits that you can opt for. It not only keeps you physically fit but also provides you mental peace. It releases endorphins that help lower stress levels. When stress level is reduced, your skin produce less sebum and thus you get rid of the problem.
2.) Drink Water to Get Rid of Acne
Drinking water is also one of the best ways to keep a number of skin problems at bay. What you have to do is drink at least three liters of water a day and you will be able to get rid of a number of skin problems. Drinking water makes you urinate again and again and thus you can remove toxins from your body.
3.) Don’t Touch to Get Rid of Acne
This is the worst habit that you should ignore for sure. Touching the pimples again and again, popping them, picking at them is not at all a good habit. This leads to the transfers of bacteria and thus can spread it more. So, keep your hands away from your face.
4.) Take Shower Often to Get Rid of Acne
The outbreak of acne is also a result of being unhygienic. So, you are advised to shower daily. Showering has a number of health benefits. Talking about its benefits on skin, showering regularly decreases the oil production and thus it reduces the chances of acne outbreak. Also, showering daily ensure you the killing of bacteria that cause acne. While taking a shower, go for the mild cleanser. Go for the shampoo that causes less oil production. Also, you should always take a shower after exercising. It helps remove the sweat and the dead cells from the skin and gives you a fresh looking skin.
5.) Eat Healthy to Get Rid of Acne
You should always go for foods that add to your health, not to your fat. Eating healthy is beneficial in every sense. Processed food contain a lot of oil and it may lead to the outbreak of acne. Getting proper amount of nutrient is very important in order to give yourself a healthier and shinier skin. You should avoid processed completely and you should switch all the canned and processed food in kitchen with healthy and nutritious food. Go for protein, vegetables, grains and fruits. These foods lead to only necessary oil production and thus you should go for it. Also avoid the food that contains a lot of sugar and completely stay away from junk food.